Monday, July 1, 2019

You can bend your universe by the power of your will.

In a single moment, you realize your greatness.
You may notice a tear gently caressing the corner of your eye as you take a deep breath and feel a rush of power go through your body as a flame cutting through a dim lit horizon.
A voice cries out and yells from the inside out…

I realize I have one chance to make a difference.  I have one life to live, and there’s no do-overs.  When I have an opportunity in front of me, I seize it, and when somebody that has what I want reaches their hand out, I reach back.
I choose to live…”
You are here for a reason.
Somebody believes in you.
Let's do this Together!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can bend your universe by the power of your will.

I n a single moment, you realize your greatness. You may notice a tear gently caressing the corner of your eye as you  take a deep breat...